Last Updated: November 7th, 2017
We use information that we collect from and about our customers in accordance with our Consumer Privacy Notice, which provides choices about our sharing and use of information.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
The Services collect the information you choose to provide (“User Information”). This may include, for example:
•Social Security number
•Occupation and income
•Date of birth
•Payment card information
•Information about your financial accounts
•Information about subscriptions or other services you receive
•Social media account ID
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We may use the information you provide:
• To provide you with Services’ functionality.
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
• To provide you with customer service.
• To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, including through push notifications and text messages.
• To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including through push notifications and text messages.
• To personalize your experience on the Services, including by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
• To facilitate social sharing functionality.
• To allow you to send messages to a friend through the Services.
• For our business purposes, such as data analysis; audits; fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products; enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
The information you provide may be disclosed:
• To third parties whose products or services you request. Such third parties may use and disclose your information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
• To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Services.
• By you, on blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content. Please note that any information that you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
To your friends associated with your social media account, to other users of the Services and to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activity, such as if you connect your social media account to your Services account or
• To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may also use and disclose the information you provide as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may aggregate the information that you and other users of the Services provide. If we do, we may use and disclose such aggregated information for any purpose. Aggregated information does not personally identify you or any other user.
• Information about your device, such as your IP address, screen resolution, operating system, device manufacturer and model, language and browser type. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
• Information about your use of the Services, including content viewed, features used and when you interact with the Services. We use this information to understand usage of the Services and to improve the Services.
We do not respond to browser do-not-track signals at this time.
We may use and disclose the information described in this section for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we combine the information described in this section with information that is deemed “personal information” under applicable law, we will treat the combined information as “information you provide,” as described above, for as long as it is combined.
We may collect your device’s location through, for example, GPS, WiFi, satellite or cell phone tower signals. We use your device’s physical location to provide you with
We may use
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect the information you provide to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
You may stop the receipt of push notifications through your device settings.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or delete personal information that you have provided to us through the Services, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please tell us what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have it suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of it. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
The Services are not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. If you are at least 13 but under 18, you must obtain your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission before using the Services.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. The information we collect through the Services may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
Clarity Money, Inc. c/o TH Productions
599 Broadway, 10th Floor New York, NY 10012